Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've come back...

I think. The other site I was blogging at doesn't seem very active anymore. So I figured I'd just come back over here. I can edit my blogger page easier. Plus the oldest brat can help me over here, I think.

And blogger feels more "grown-up" kinda. Sometimes on other sites I don't feel like I can say what I really want to, because I don't want to offend anyone. I know, they were my personal blog spaces, but I still felt like that. And I don't want to. I want a place where I feel as comfortable as I do in my own home. So in blogger-land, I am pretty much an unknown.. so I can do and say whatever the hell I want. :) Plus I want a space that, for me, is secular.

So anyways, whatever.. I am just talking to myself again. So for now, I shall be here. Right here. On Blogger.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails