Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our Schedule is going..

fairly well so far. We aren't getting quite everything finished, but at least we are making progress. I check off what we complete each day. I am also keeping track of our work with the Homeschool Tracker download I had gotten months ago. It is a pretty neat little program. I have just the free/Basic version. If you haven't already, you should check it out.

I had wanted to get an early start today.. but that's not gonna happen. The kids have been up for almost 2 hours now, but neither has even had breakfast yet. Amanda wanted smoothies (yogurt, frozen strawberries and bananas - YUM) again, but I need to clean the blender first. LOL And that'd mean I'd have to do dishes, but I can't do dishes because I am doing laundry. So I have to move the wet laundry from the washer, into the dryer... but I can't do that yet, because I am bloggin!! So she's just gonna have to eat some cereal. ;)

I can just hear Ron from Harry Potter now, "She needs to get her priorities straight" (when Hermione had said they might get hurt .. or was it killed.. or worse, EXPELLED! from Hogwarts. Can't recall which movie it was from, Sorcerer's Stone I belive. I know it wasn't in the book though.) Anyways, I'm rambling now. Better go take care of that laundry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails