Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lost - 316: More thoughts

Ok so I re-watched the episode tonight with the kids finally. (They aren't as "in a hurry" to watch them as I am. LOL) And I have a few more thoughts.

I was reading some blogs, and people were thinking "the man" E. Hawking keeps mentioning is Daniel Faraday, her son. I didn't think so at first, but now I am wondering if it isn't. It is possible that Daniel joined Dharma after his mother left the island (she obviously left, but I have no clue on the reason).

Locke in his coffin - I swear he smiles while Jack is changing his shoes. I asked the kids if they saw it too and they agree with me. It is just the slightest twitch of the lips, but he looks like he is smiling.

Ray, Jack's granddad. I had said before that I think he knows more than is letting on. That he KNOWS about the island. In fact, I think he is the one person that knows ALL of the island, Jacob. I really think Ray is Jacob. That's why Jack is so important to the island. That's why Christian and Claire were in the cabin, and why Christian is "speaking" on behalf of Jacob to Locke.

Jin - I didn't catch it before, but at the end of the episode when he jumps out of the Dharma van and points the gun at Jack, Kate and Hurley.. I don't think he recognizes them at all. When Hurley calls his name, he has a very puzzled look on his face. So I am thinking the one left on the island somehow joined up with the Dharma people, and completely forgot about the life before coming to the island. Brainwashed maybe?

Ok, so those are just my thoughts. Wanted to share. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails