Friday, February 2, 2007

Not getting much done..

This past week we haven't gotten much book work done. A little math, science, and geography.. but not all I had planned. We were also planning to go to the MD Science Center on Wed. but hubby has been sick again. So we stayed home. Now Jake is starting off with a sore throat. *Crossing fingers* that it won't go past that.

So, hopefully one day next week we'll get to go. We also have a field trip to Petco. That should be fun.


So what have we done this week then? Jake has read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He read that in a day. I wanted to read through them again and was waiting for the aducio discs from the library, but he went ahead with book 1. We're going to work our way through them all before movie 5 & book 7 come out in July. I've read all teh books so far, but the kids haven't gone past the 2nd.

Amanda spent yesterday with her friend. She had a good time. She's been really having an issue with cabin fever I believe, so I am glad she's been out doing things with friends more lately. Because to be honest, the kid is driving me insane!! lol

Jake's been acting up as well and has had all his games (pc, PS2, Wii) taken away for the last week or more. So he is slowly earning these back. I've been letting him on the Wii, but only the sports games (phys Ed!!). I did allow him online last night and this morning a bit. So far so good. We'll see how long it lasts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails