Thursday, January 18, 2007

Our day..

has gone quite well. We finished off a lesson in MUS, did some geography. We didn't get as much done as I'd have liked, but at least we did some. ;)

We then headed off to the library, I had to pick up some books, then to Borders & AC Moore. Jake wanted a Oblivion book and Amanda wanted a new Manga. Dh picked up a magazine.

At AC Moore, I picked up some yarn and knitting needles. I am going to learn how to knit! Woo Hoo! So I hope what I got was right. A friend is going to teach me.. poor thing has no idea what she's getting herself into. Bwhahahaha!!!

Some of the books I picked up from the library are kids knitting books. But in browsing through the one.. it looks hard!! So I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew. I learned how to cross stictch very easily, but heck that's just making X's everywhere. hehe So we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails