1. Why did you become a blogger? What is it that you like about it? I basically started blogging to tell anyone that wanted to read, about our homeschooling days. Sometimes I post HSing stuff, sometimes just my rambling thoughts. I like blogging because I can say what I want. I don't have to worry about offending anyone, because it is MY blog and if they don't like it, they can close the page. :) Plus it gives me something to look back on later to see what my plans were, etc.
2. Remember a time when you said to yourself "this is too good to be true"? If yes care to share this moment with us? Yep, when my kids were born. It seemed to take awhile before it sunk in that those little people were mine. Now I am reminded a million times a day when I hear one of them yelling "MOM!" LOL
3. Greek people back in the day (like my 75 year old granny) believed in dreams and their symbolic nature (if you see sweets in a dream is a bad thing but if you see eating it, is worse :-) Of course now we do not actually believe in this kind of things but still we talk about our dreams (as most people do). Do you have a dream that you saw and remember vividly? Do you believe it meant something? Can't recall any offhand. But I know there have been times where I would dream something and could have sworn it was real. After asking several people (that were apparently in the dream) about it, they had no clue what I was talking about. hehe
4. If someone were to come to you and say "I can show you a glimpse of your future. For one minute you will be able to see what will happen to you in the future"...would you do it? Would you look and why? No I wouldn't want to look ahead. If I saw something bad, then my time would be filled with dread waiting for it to happen. If something is going to happen, there's nothing I can do about it, and don't want to spend my time worrying over it.
5. Is there anything that you wish you could have done differently with your life so far? If yes, would you change it if you were given the choice? Probably would be to have done better in school. Maybe go to college, not sure about that. I would not want to go back to high school, no way no how! lol
Now here are the rules of the interview-game. I will post them and should anyone wishes to participate and continue this...it would be great!
1. Send me an e-mail or comment saying "interview me"
2. Then 5 questions will be e-mailed to you (questions I choose to ask you :-)
3. Answer them on your blog
4. Do not forget to re-post the rules along with your answers and offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you or comments that they wish to be interviewed!