Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013! Here's to hoping it is a good year for everyone. 2012 went by so fast, it seems. It was a pretty good year. Nothing terrible happened, we got to see and do a good bit, we didn't end up in the poorhouse before it was over. lol So year, a pretty good year.

I pretty much suck at blogging. So I won't even attempt to blog daily, or even weekly. I am going to try and do a monthly update though. I think I can handle that. I'll just set myself up a calendar reminder. hehe I am going to do my "100 Things To Do in 2013" post. (I did about half or so of my 2012 list.) I am working on that today, so hopefully will have it posted soon.

Another thing I am doing this month (at least for 21 days of it), is an organizing challenge. I found it on Pinterest the other day.  Here is her blog: Holiday Sparkle


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails